Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Well, I was warned. *Smiles Weakly*

When they tell you that Effexor withdrawal symptoms can hit within hours of missing a dose, they're not joking, nope, not at all. I just keep telling myself...it's gonna be worth it...it's not gonna last forever...I'm stronger than the medication...

Now if I actually believed the things I'm telling myself, it might help lol. Thank goodness for DID/MPD right now, it's actually helping me get through this in some weird way. But it's already begun and it's nasty and depressing and ugly.

I'm walking around moaning "Oh Long Johnson, Oh Don Piano"...which won't make any sense at all unless you've seen the talking cats video that's keeping me sane right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6DQuEh4UQ


Today: Paxil 40mg, Effexor stopped.

1 comment:

Linda said...

ok, I just watched the cat video..how hilarious!!!! Brownie used to say "I want my Mama!", but I haven't heard cats talk like that before!