Thursday, June 11, 2009

Effexor- instead of Paxil CR

I have been on a small dosage of Effexor for depression and I have noticed the difference. I still cry and am depressed but I am not as suicidal. Paxil CR made me gain weight...104 lbs. no matter what I did I could not lose the weight. I was up to 254 lbs. I have been off Paxil CR for 6 weeks and the last two months I have lost 14 lbs. I'm not hungry, I'm not snacking. And I eat once a day. I still eat a little ice cream in the morning and drink about 3 glasses of Coke and 2 glasses of sweet tea a day. I ddrink something all day long so I can keep my belly filled. And when drinking caffeinated drinks they make you PEEE ALOT. So it runs through you and you are always filled up. I have about two pieces of pizza one day and beans the next and speghetti with meat in the sauce the next day. Normal food...just not alot...a little. Keep the drink (vitamin water is the best ) and lose the food.

No comments: