Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The brain knows when something is wrong!!!

I haven't been having too many problems with the schiz...since my increase in Geodon (which is a very high dosage) I rarely hear anything anymore and life seems very real to me...or maybe it all seems like a dream world because I don't hear many voices anymore...The one voice I do remember hearing was about two days ago and it said "She will have to learn to live without the voices now"... I was walking through the store and fixin' to bag some ice when I really started to realize I hadn't heard any voices in a while. I was thinking how quiet it was and how nice it was to be able to think without voices being snide about whatever I was thinkng about...they weren't telling me I was wrong, they weren't trying to make me sick and I was really thinking to myself without hearing a voice...I couldn't believe how "normal" I felt. Then one voice...there was one voice that said "No! Now she has to learn to live without the voices." It is really wild to hear something like that after all the nonsense I usually hear. But I have heard something like it before...back when I heard all this stuff..in the early days I use to ask the voices what was all the stuff I kept hearing...I would say " what is this shit?"...after hearing all I wanted to hear of it! More than once they have answered "Your brain" and I would think "well that's just freakin' crazy". Never in my life did I ever think that it actually was MY BRAIN!!!...it's freaky if you think about it...my own brain was giving me the true answer...like it already knew along time ago. I get cold chills thinking about it...my mind knew there was something wrong with itself BUT it NEVER said that I was schizophrenic... I wander if it works like a cars "brain" or the computer part of the car... it knows when something is wrong but can't quite tell you WHAT it is. Weird!!!

No comments: