Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Increased again

My psychiatrist increased my dosage of Geodon to 3 pills a day. We are hoping it gets rid of the rest of the symptons. Yesterday was the first day I took the increase. It seems to have gotten rid of the sudden sexual "surges" I call them. Nothing is more out of sync that standing at the cash register and suddenly getting a surge of sexual excitement..it was really getting on my nerves. I won't feel the full effects of the increase for a few days. But I can't wait. I hope I am able to think like a "normal". "A normal" is what we call people who don't have any mental illnesses and thinks normally.

I did win one for schizophrenics everywhere though...I won custody of my 17 year old son...well didn't actually win him...he was given back to me by the judge in the case. He said "It was admirable to see the determination and courage I had throughout these years". And something about progress. I was crying too much to remember everything. I believe in this judge but I might have to go against one of his orders...I have to think what is best for my girls. I am still thinking about it.

No comments: