Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Audio Hallucination

Before I knew what was happening the television said "I want to kill myself..". Then another voice on the television said "Just give it another 24 hours." This had nothing to do with the movie it was what I was hearing...an auditory hallucination. Then the first voice (who seem to be a man) said "I feel like I'm being punished for something." And I said "Like what?" The man went on and said "Conspiracy,..., I see faces, punishments..."He went on describing all the symptons I had went through with schiz...I thought he was making a joke out of it then...but I didn't say anything. Can't very well punch out the television set now can I?! Instead I said you are having symptons of schizophrenia and need to see a psychiatrist; the medicine will help you. And I left it at that deciding I was having an hallucination again. Boy, you try to help some people, whether they exist or not...oh well...intentions are good!11 Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: