Thursday, May 07, 2009

Disability

I am now receiving Social Security Disability from Social Security Administration. And I just had my second set of shots for my hip. I can barely walk through Walmart without having to stop because of my hip. I could use the little shopper's chair scooter but I am only 37 and feel ridiculous in it. Getting the Disability gave me a huge sigh of relief about being able to pay the bills and me not working. Now I can concentrate on my hip and my schizophrenia w/bipolar. I don't have to be afraid of how much it is going to hurt when I do something at work I know will hurt my hip and brain.

I have had audio hallucinations for the last couple of days non stop and I went off on the voices. A part of me keeps telling myself that it is totally a hallucination and not to worry about it but I can't help it...the voices take my whole concentration from me and I can't keep them from talking to me, about me, etc. While I am typing this I am not hearing any voices but ... well, I pray they leave me alone tonight.

No comments: