Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A new voice...

He finishes the songs that I sing in my mind. Where I just think of the songs and sing a part of them..he finishes what I don't finish. He seems to be real nice but a NEW voice bothers me. The science of it means I am under stress and that is where the new voice comes from. Which I was under some stress thinking I had to prove I was worth the new promotion....THAT is part of my paranoid schizophrenia. I was paranoid that I would lose my job if I didn't prove I was worth the position. When in real life I had already proven myself worthy of the new position as Assistant MAnager before I got the job...that is why I did get the promotion. I had already proven myself...so I am a little backwards in my thinking. Alot of paperwork with this job. I mean alot.

Then I got paranoid that my boss was thinking I was stealing from the store...money and merchandise...because we were coming up short. But she had to fire one guy because it was him that was short all the time. I was paranoid for no reason. Just new job stress.

No comments: