Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nightmares, loud voices and frustration.

The nightmares began about 6 days ago. I have had a nightmare each night since then. They have all been different. In the day time I have loud voices like they are forcing me to listen to them. Sometimes I can't hear my customers at work because of them. They talk about the things they did to me like before I began medication. Taunting me to react to them. Such as:

"Remember what we did to you back then?"--"You are the opposite of us." " You take the pain of the world."

They tell me I am the Angel and that it won't rain because I am happy. But I am not that happy right now. I am frustrated. I can't sleep with these nightmares every night and the voices are so loud that I can't concentrate on my work. I can't hear my customers. I feel like my brain is just full of stuff all the time that I stay so confused.

I asked my Therapist yesterday to make me an appointment with the nurse. She will listen to what I say and then tell the doctor and then he figures out what to do about it. Like write a new prescription or something. I am kinda surprised that the voices aren't so loud this morning. I can write. I have sat down in front of this computer three times to write all this stuff down and then I couldn't because I get lost with the voices. I gotta go now.

No comments: