Monday, September 27, 2004

I been having normal days again

... Such as getting in a good mood and then frustration at a customer for making me 2 minutes late to get off work. The nerve... He was nice though. My boss will find out what went wrong with my paperwork last night. I ended up being over (not short) in my drawer last night. I wish I could just keep it right myself. Can't seem to nail it. I just don't see how I could be $7.35 over. I am pretty sure I didn't rip anyone off.
Back to category. My medicine seems to work pretty good. I really only believe I am hearing things instead of believing all these people are talking to me without being here or else they are trying to make me insane. Cold-hearted stuff. Well, I should go for now. There is not really much to say with the medicine working...right now anyway.

No comments: