Sunday, October 03, 2004

These days...

Maybe it is just the stress of court and all but lately I have been having cluster headaches again. I had them with the Abilify and before whaen I was 12 years old. My eye is swelling--the right one. I will take some Benedryl tonight and hope that does it. My sinus's are messed up too. Hopefully it isn't the medicine. I feel really tired and right now as I sit in front of the computer I have a scared feeling. But I know that it is the schizophrenia. You don't just hear things with schizophrenia you feel them too. All my senses are out of control. I smell things, hear things, see things (sometimes), taste things (not much as far as my schizophrenia is) feel things for no reason or feel things that aren't there. Like the feeling that someone is right over my shoulder ready to yell at me right now. I hate when it gets like this. And this headache... I made it through my work night though. I went through a couple of days last week where I was sooo scared that I felt afraid to move. No reason, except for feeling I was intensly scared suddenly...it lasted about 30 minutes each time it hit me. After almost three weeks of taking the higher dosage of Geodon, I think maybe it might be the medicine. I hope not. I can use the restroom without being paranoid and I can wake up with out the screaming in my head. It is sooo peaceful in the morings now. I need a downer to get this feeling away from me...brb. Took one. It is about my bed time. I thought I would bring myself up to date. :) I am realising that I have just went through about a week and a half of "hearing" signs that I was going to die soon. I was scared to drive the other day. It is the medicine. So I have to tell my doctor. I'll either be put on a lower dosage again or on a new medicine soon. This stuff is so expensive. Time to go for now.

No comments: