Saturday, October 09, 2004

Happy Birthday to me

Well, it is my birthday and I feel pretty decent. I had a hectic night at work but it went fast. I am 33 years old and I feel like it. I have awonderful man I am going to marry and 3 wonderful kids I love very much. I am real tired though. I have this new life and it agrees with me totally. I have been sober now for 2 years and five months the 10th of this month (which is tomorrow). Being sober is a lot more happier then being drunk. I just wish my girls could share it with me as much as Cory does. I hope they can go home soon. I need them to go home to their family. My medicine didn't seem to work all that great today. I am kinda worried about it. But I am not having the bad spells. I need vision and dental insurance. My teeth are real bad. I guess it can wait a little longer. My eyes need checked too. But things are really looking better for me. Well that is it for now.

No comments: