Monday, October 11, 2004

Busy Week

In two days I start a seven day work week. Sounds pretty good considering how boring it has been. But I am Thanking God for the boringness. No something or other to go through, no frustration, no panic and no mood swings. Just got done cleaning the house and I have nothing elsae to do. I am waiting for a printer to come by mail. I can't wait for that. I hope that it matches the computer. Mel will be home in a little while to help me move my desk. I think we are going out to eat tonight. Mexican...wheeeeweee. I wanted to get some software but I need to save all my money for Christmas. Normal things. Seven straight days of work is gonna be something to do and maybe it'll keep my mind off of things. My schizophrenia is acting up...I taste liquor in my diet shake. Losing some more weight helped my attitude. So now there is a light at the end of this long tunnel of dieting. I have dieted and done it right for a long time. And only one thing seems to help...DON'T EAT.

No comments: