Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A good day...

It is so important to me to have the "good days". They let me know that it won't all be the bad. That it has gotten better since I have been in Theerapy and using the medicines. I also have the blogs. I have two. Between the two of them I can get out all I wanted to say. Everything I needed to say and realize to myself. I thought about having one all to myself that way I could be a bummer if that was one of the moods I was in and not feel bad if I brought someone "down". But I figure it is apart of my life and it is a part of my phsycological problems. So this blog is the one that will hold my mood swings and my terror. My exciting days and my screw ups without me feeling guilty about how it sounded and if I scared anyone. A place for my mind to go. I just wish it could help other people...to do the same thing.

No comments: