Saturday, October 16, 2004

On the topic...

I was thinking last night that I would put down some of the things that are going on with me...the psychological stuff. I have been hearring things all the time. I hear things like someone is explaining my thoughts. Or some twisted version of what I am thinking. Whenever someone is behind me I think I hear someone say "you farted". When I lay down to go to sleep it sounds like someone is trying to get my attention. Talking. It is hard to explain. But I have heard my mother tell me she wished I would kill myself and all sorts of things. The bottom line is that the Geodon helped with some stuff and not with the voices. But I am glad that it helped with the bad stuff. I have started to go to the restroom and have started seeing faces in there again. This has just been going on for two days now. I see my bosses "brain linking" tome and saying that I should get ahold of my head. I can't stand it. This isjust what I put this site up for. No matter what. I wanted a place to where people who have problems such as Schizophrenia and Multiple personalities and Bi Polar or other brain disorders could go and let it out without having to worry about other people acting afraid of them. A place for us to talk out the paranoia and the delusions. I can't even really tell my doctor about it. I just say "I'm hearring stuff again" or "I am having the such and such problem again". I can't talk to him about it and I think it might help if I could. If someone was there to say "I swear to you people can't hear what you think and twist it around". "I swear Jennifer that people can't brain link to you and get the wrong idea." I asked Melvin if he had gone through anything like this and he said that stuff like that went away when he started to go to church. OH GREAT. I thought. I believe in God but I can't go to church until we are married. I will be soon but Ican't go until then...been wanting to go for awhile now. You know it is so hard to got through something like this with absolutey no where to go and really talk about or vent. I can't talk about it these people will think I am nuts. Or if I do talk about it she is gonna get nervous and uncomfortable. SO THIS SITE IS JUST FOR THAT REASON. Now I can let it out and if you are reading and get squimish then sorry. I feel tired and better at the same time.

No comments: