Saturday, May 21, 2005

I have had a few good days

All in a row....the good days seem to be sticking around lately. Thank God. I feel pretty good. No delusions or hallucinations and barely any voices. The support group seems to be going good and I have gotten a few answers to questions I didn't even know I had. Like I always thought that the voices were because of the stress at work because I thought that I mostly heard them at work. But it is when I am alone that I hear them the most no matter where I am. So I just try to keep busy and thhey seem very minimal even when I am alone.
I love my work days on Saturday and Sunday...there is no crowd and no stress. I just clean mostly and take care of things that don't get done through the week because we are busy. Well, I guess that is really all for now.

No comments: