Tuesday, April 19, 2005

But the truth is that Klonopin isn't making you feel that way...it doesn't make you feel that way. I've taken Xanax, and I've taken Ativan, and they both do, but Klonopin doesn't, so it's kind of a magic feather effect I believe, and if you can convince yourself you can still feel that way, you probably can...it would be more likely the Paxil than the Klonopin. And in MY opinion it's wrong to take you off of a medication that is doing what it is supposed to do: Relieve Anxiety. Self-medicating with drugs is much more dangerous, but properly using a medication is nothing to fear. That would be like me saying "well, I take this medication for my blood pressure, and hey, it worked, my blood pressure is fine now, so I'm going to stop the medication now..hey, if I have a stroke, well it's just that my heart got addicted to how it felt on the medication, but since it's working, I have to stop taking it." WTF?????

No comments: