Monday, April 18, 2005

I was thinking of your DID/MPD and I have some questions.

These question might bring out some conflicts with the Schizophrenia I have but I wanna know... You said that sometimes you know the person who is out in front and sometimes you don't recall any of it. I wanted to now when you KNOW who is in front is there like a kind of feeling signature or a brain signature from those alters that you can just tell who it is? Like some feeling that you get from each separate one and each feeling is different...is that how you know. Or maybe like a brain wave or a certain way of thinking that tells you who it is? And when you say that the personalities "have control"...do they feel pain? I mean I assume that they can get upset, irratated, or laugh at a joke. But can they feel physical pain or sickness? Or maybe there is an "alter" that takes control of something like that? I want to ask also...what happens if you are driving and the 5 year old comes out front? I mean this sounds pretty dangerous.

No comments: