Sunday, April 24, 2005

Feeling weird

I feel weird today. Kind of detatched from everything. I'm not hearing many voices but it is a strange feeling. For a few seconds, I feel normal and I do feel like I'm not being watched or any of the other Schizophrenic feelings. Then that feeling comes back...like right now it feels like I am watching myself type these words from another place. Like I am not realing doing it just watching it. It's kind of scary. I literally feel as though I am just going through the motions of work and stuff...must be all the worrying about Cory, Lisa and Mel.
And the othr feeling that I have is that I am so tired of being on these drugs. First, the Klonopin and now the pain killers for these two abcessed teeth. I feel doped up all the time and I don't care what the doctor's say it has some kind of effect on the Geodon....because instead of hearing voices...it feels like someone is literally putting their hands over my ears so I can't hear but I can still hear the rumbling of the voices. I wanna scream out "get your hands off my ears I can't hear anything"...but I can...it sounds like someone mumbling and they keep doing it and your are trying to hear them and wanna tell them to "speak up". I think maybe the abcesses are effecting my ears. It's all agravating. It is the third day on Penicillian so maybe the infection is starting to heal. I tried to go without taking the pain killer this morning but it all started throbbing again...I figured it has been three solid days on pain killers maybe I won't need one...but I was wrong.
Now it is all real quiet, no voices, no mumblings, that is not normal to me...I just feel real screwed up right now. Having a schizoid day with no schizophrenic features...in other words I am paranoid because I am not hearing voices and all the regular stuff. Actually paranoid....

No comments: