Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pain

Been to the dentist. Had to have a wisdom tooth cut out of my head. Oh Lord, at the pain. It didn't hurt while he was gauging at it but it sure does hurt now. It is funny how serious pain can put you in a delusion or hallucination or SNAP you out of one very quickly. I was delusional when the tooth was abscessed and throbbing. But now that the tooth has been removed I am in a constant agonizing pain and I am not the least bit delusional, I think, anyway. I am questioning myself right now. Because I am remembring talking to people who AREN'T here again. I think I do this daily...it is like a second nature to me to talk with people I knew a long time ago. Weird, I guess, I have been delusional after all. Oh well...onward. I have pain killers but they are not doing the trick.

Time to go suck on a cigar...I guess anyone can tell I am a little sarcastic tonight. I haven't heard from my Aunt Lisa who just had surgery yesterday and I am frustrated about that and the damn hole in my gum the size of Canada!!!

No comments: