Thursday, July 07, 2005

Well, for once...

I get to write about a spectacular day. I had one yesterday...no delusions, hallucinations and barely a voice. And the voices that I did have went away, it seems, the second that they got started. I was busy all day and I got a lot of work done. It was wonderful. I haven't had a day like that in a while. It was soooo nice to feel normal again. I hope today is the same way. A little paranoid this morning because my mother and my aunt are having surgery this week and next week. But I guess that is normal to be worried that something might go wrong.

Oh, what I could do with my life if I could always have days like yesterday. Though I should never let the schizophrenia have control over my life like it has control over some peoples lives. I felt so much like myself yesterday...Please could I feel that way again??? I will try to make it...with the way I did yesterday. I did get to "see" how differently I reacted to the symptons that I did have. My brain just acknowledged the voices as nonsense and I began to stay busy again.

And today I will know how everyone is doing after their appointments later on today...so I will try not to think and worry about it until there is something for sure to worry about. Take life one minute at a time.

No comments: