Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Paranoid...

I have been paranoid that people can hear my brain and they know what I am thinking all the time. It doesn't really seem to bother me but I feel it bothers them though. Which in turn makes me extremely paranoid. It has been going on for awhile and is worse the last few day. So I bought a Xanax which is making me feel normal again. Mel wants to go bowling tonight. It sounds like a good idea to get out of the house and do something else for a change. It seems that the more paranoid I get the less talkative I get. I am in a flat stage right now. Nothing is exciting anymore. Which is probable good. The more excited I get the more "voices" I hear.
My eyesight has change and Mel has made me an appointment with an eyedoctor for Thursday morning. He takes care of me. I am a very lucky woman to have him. I never had anyone take care of me except for Mama--she don't count though. I just wish this paranoia would go away so I can work better. I am off tonight and tomorrow. And I want to take advantage of it. I also want to get a weight machine. It will cost $159.00 which is pretty good for all that it does. That will help me to lose weight which is my top priority nowadays. I have lost 16 lbs since June so it is going real slow. But you would think that that was a healthy way of losing weight...wouldn't you. It's not fast enough for me. But I can at least see the difference now. That makes me feel better. Well I need to go fold some laundry and other stuff. I wanna geek on my computer.

No comments: