Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Schizophrenia

Seems the "voices" are driving me up the wall. Most of them happen at work. There aren't as many but it looks like just one medication won't be able to stop it. SO I guess the Doc and I will be talking about other medications. The side affects for some of them are things like Diabetes and Blood Infections. Some of them I will have to have a blood test done every two weeks. But I was told it is a good medication for Schizophrenia. I just hope I won't need that one. Or maybe the other medications will be enough for me to say "NO" about the one that needs a blood test every other week. I was also told that if I felt suicidal at anytime while trying these medications I am to go straight to the emergency room. Glad I have some insurance now. :) Sometimes I think that this is too much just for Schizophrenia and I should've just stuck it out. But when I remember what it was like without the Geodon...I know that I have to do this. Or I will be screaming at the "voices" again. It slowly got that bad. The hallucinations caused alot of paranoia but I still have just alittle bit of that. I wander if what I am writing makes any sense at all.

No comments: