Monday, March 21, 2005

Back on track

Finally, I am back on schedule with my medicine. It took two days to get it back on track and I am feeling the right effects from it. SWHEEW. My voices are down to minimal and I feel about "normal" again. As good as it gets, I guess. The last two days have been real hectic on my brain. It seems that I don't remember much of the weekend. I worked but the day is blur. I recall more the things I was hearing more then the things that happened in real life. It is sort of like being in a haze or a cloud. My mind constantly racked with schizophrenic delusions.

If I am late with my medications, such as, two hours or so I can tell immediately that I haven't taken it. I know what the term "peace of mind" means..and without the medication I have none whatsoever. I remember, before being diagnosed with schizophrenia, that the voices were so loud that I could not hear a person talk to me. I would miss whole sentences and more. This made it real hard to do my job...cashier.

Anyway, I feel so much better that I am going to bake some barbecue chicken breast with sauteed stir fry vegetables and baked beans...mmmmmmmmmm!!!

No comments: