Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What a great day

Today I mowed the grass and despite my usual problems with loud sounds...I did not hear many voices. I stayed busy today and had a great day. Not much of a schizophrenic day but a REAL day. No "fake" feelings...by "fake" I mean feeling things like terror or feeling like I was being rapred. By "fake" I mean that there is no real reason for it. I was beginning to wander if the Geodon was doing any good anymore. But I did want to post that I had a REAL day. A wonderful real day...I got my yard mowed and didn't give up even though the mower broke down several times. With everything else I got done today it made it quite an accomplishment and I am proud of myself.It seems like it has been a long time since I had been able to spend an entire day in reality. A vacation from the voices and the games. I don't even want to talk about them tonight.

No comments: