Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I know you pretty good.

I knew you would close yourself up and I knew it was all bothering you. I knew that I could say all those normal things anyone could say to you to be nice but that you wouldn't want to hear it. But the only thing I could really say is that I am sorry for all that you are going through...and mean it. I remember all those things that we did and how much fun it was. And for awhile while you were there family life seemed almost normal and great.

I can't tell you that you are going to be ok but I "feel" like you will be. Like you said about thinking that it is not too far along (the cancer, I mean).

And what the hell do you mean when you were "worth knowing". You always have been worth knowing. Don't let that man make you feel that way..he is a child rapist and that in the eyes of anybody is the nastiest form of vermin there is. He is just manipulating his daughter's feelings. Like he has manipulated anyone's feelings.

I also feel upset about your condition...I am the one who has smoked for 17 years. I am the one still struggling through the tabacco...It should be me. As for the energy try an overdose amount of "Red Bull" or ginseng. I drink about two and then take ephedrine. So I feel pretty good right now. I know you are scared and I pray that the cancer isn't any worse. I don't know what I would do but lock myself up in the house and cry all the time. I cried all day long when they said I had schizophrenia. I thought, all those years fighting off the "voices" and then I find out they will never go away. I felt so tired and worthless. I know that it is not the same. I guess I would be mad ...mad that I wouldn't have the time I needed with my daughters and my son. I know you are in alot of pain and going through a lot of trama right now. Try and make yourself stronger than the cancer.
I just fel like I don't know what to do or how to help. But I want you to know I am here for you at your will. Ok, If you need to let loose go for it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Unfortunately I can't drink Red Bull or any energy drinks, or take ginseng either, as both affect my blood pressure which right now is not under control even with the meds I'm taking...I know the cancer is fixable but it is growing and that does sap my strength more than I expected but I'm hanging in there at least.

Jennifer said...

I didn't think about the blood pressure..sorry. Youare a strong woman whether you think so or not. I love you.