Saturday, March 26, 2005

Somehow

I lost my newest Paxil prescription so the doctor wrote me out another one. SO I am getting back to normal in that area.Today I woke up early to start my day..which is how I usually feel on Paxil. It's the difference between not caring if I wake up in the morning to wanting to wake up and start living life. The only problem is that the only thing I really have to do is clean the house. So I started that and then I had enough of that and decided to get on the computer.
I'm not "hearing" anything today which is great. It is so quiet and peaceful. I didn't hear much at work yesterday either. That is a relief but a rare thing. I almost felt scared. But then I decided to take it for granted. I got a lot of cleaning done at the store. I hope it goes the same way tonight.

No comments: