Saturday, June 18, 2005

I am gonna try something else...

I am going to try to train my brain. Since the voices get pretty bad if I pay them any attention...I am going to try to not pay attention to them. They have seemed to get real loud the harder I work. Learning to focus on things that are real might help more...in fact I know it will help..I just can't seem to concentrate on anything once the voices start.

Last night, they were saying "remember when we called you the 'bride of frankenstein'?" And that made some of the things I have been through make sense. Before I met Mel the voices kept saying that I would get married. I never believed it because I didn't think I would ever want to get married again. But then they would call me the soon-to-be 'bride of franstein' andbeing called a monster from the voices is a compliment. The voices claim to be the opposite most of the time. After they said that last night I got to thinking and then I was lost again...inside a delusion. It's easier to ignore them when they don't make sense.

But anyway, I will try to barely ackowledge them for what they are...just voices.

No comments: