Sunday, June 12, 2005

This is what I feel right now...

I am scared...I don't why...I am afraid to take a shower because I think people can see me. I will take a shower anyway and put myself through that trauma because I need to take a shower everyday. I want to get off the computer for awhile but I can't seem to do it. I am paranoid of undressing in the house. I feel like someone is linking to my head all of the time. I still keep saying to myself "no one can see you...no one can link..." but I still feel it. Alot of paranoia. I want to turn on my music and dance around the house like I use to. But I feel like something is stopping me from having any kind of fun. Like I am not allowed to have fun. Or the people I hear will take it away...don't get me wrong...I don't really believe any of this but I feel it.

So that is what is going on right now.

No comments: