Sunday, June 26, 2005

Poetry

I was just deciding which way I was going to handle this last few days. Seems I can't shake off the feeling that everyone in the world can hear me. I know they can't see me though...I could actually muster up the nerve to walk around the house nude. Felt good.

I'm stuck in a delusion
Can't find my way out
Back to the real world
From this schizophrenic bout.

The voices they linger
Deceptive is the tone
Relentless and constant
When I am alone.

Got caught by a customer
Talking to myself
Yelling at the voices
To get the h*#l out.


Lord, what a week. As the week gets longer and longer...I had to work 6 days this week. The voices got louder and louder. And at times were very hurtful...even though they were lying. I have been having some gross intrusive thoughts...out of the blue something gross will go through my head. It might be because I read that schiz's can have sexual feelings suddenly for no reason...it's a part of feeling things that aren't there. I feel "twinges" for a few seconds then it goes away. I think it is gross because I am honestly not desiring any the to do with sex at the time.

The voices have also been quite insulting lately. Which keeps me in an attitude but then I decide I won't let it bother me...I didn't say so...there!!!

No comments: