Monday, June 20, 2005

One day

I am going to attempt to blog down an entire day with Schizophrenia. Like, I was just outside smoking at 1:05 am in the morning (I have to stay up tonight to be at work at 4:30 amfor training) and I heard two voices...it went like this:

Female voice 1: "You smoke too much." Then I thought to myself "damn voices".

Female voice 2: "AAANT, annt, aaant" as if she were shooing away the first voice.

Female voice 1: "What are you going to do about it?" and I just thought to myself "about what the smoking or the voices?"

The first voice was off in the distance in front of me...the second voice was right below me- sounded as though it were at my feet.

Right then the voices didn't sound like much. They were just rattling off. But usually there is a whole theme around it. This theme is scientifically called an "auditory hallucination" because it is usually all connected as if it were a conversation instead of just rattling off like that.

Anyway, I am going to take my Pocket PC to work with me and note all the voices and hallucination that I have andd then write it up...A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC....I think it needs to be done.

No comments: