Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm sooooo stressed out...

That is why I have been hearing women screaming. Doctor says it is stress. I finally cried this afternoon before Mel left because he was leaving again. Going to drive a tractor trailor for his new job. He leaves and is gone for 5 nights a week. I thought I was handling things pretty good...guess not. I feel fear and tiredness. I am sad when he is gone and anxious too. It all adds up to too much at any rate. My doctor increased the dosage of my medicine also. And now I know why there is a sticker on the bottle that says "Do not operate heavy machinery". I have been taking this medicine at such a low dosage that I never "felt" those kind of effects before. Now I feel them with the first pill. So I guess now we will see how this stuff works. I think I know why there is such a problem with people not wanting to take the medicines for schizophrenia. It brings you down fast. Even with the other pills it brings me down. But if it weren't for those Geodon- my whole world would be crashing around me. I will keep taking my medicine but I have to take it at just the right time. Stress, fear, tiredness, anxiety, work, and much more....oh goody.

No comments: