Monday, December 27, 2004

Ok I was wrong...

But you knew what I meant. You can write whatever you wanna write about. Or need to write about. This is all about psychological disorders and what at least me and you go through. With your PID/DID and my Schizophrenia we need a place to communicate. I was informed that I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic last week. And that I should think about drawing disability. I have been paranoid alot lately. I feel like people can hear my mind think and that it bothers them to hear it. They aren't trying to hear it, but they can't stop it. So I am sitting here trying to stop it with my mind. Same ole circle. But until I think to myself that I am the only one who hears this stuff then I finally calm down. And that is what is going on right now...all in "my little world".

No comments: