Monday, December 06, 2004

Well...

I didn't have anymore panic attacks while Mel was home. He left again just an hour ago and so far I haven't had one. Maybe I am getting use to the idea of him being gone. I feel better today. And I get to talk with my doctor on Thursday. I will tell him about the screaming women and about the attacks. I need to work harder on trying to quit smoking. A part of me can't stand smoking cigars and another part of me just doesn't want to quit. It seems to be more of a hassle then anything. The trying to quit.
I have been sad about Christmas coming and my girls being gone. It gets this way every year.
It has also been raining and flash flooding alot the last two weeks. I am going to clean the house to get my mind off things. And I will try to geek some on my computer. I haven't been able to do that in awhile.

No comments: