Monday, December 27, 2004

The "voices" are extremely rough when I am at work.

But I don't want to quit. Having the money helps me psychologically and I don't want Mel paying for everything I want. The "voices" are tough to handle and they are pretty loud and irritating at work. But I can't imagine waiting for a $400.00 check every month. That is all I would get. They said it goes by how much you have worked and I would only draw $432.00 a month. I bring home twice that much after my bills are paid. I need to work if I can. So I will just be experimenting with different medications until they find my combination.
I also found out today that I have Eczema (a skin disorder). Great! Just Great! Did you ever want to stop going to the Doctor because you keep finding out stuff is wrong with you???

No comments: