Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I was told that

I was told that Schizophrenia was hereditary. I was also told that "drugs and alcohol" isn't the cause of it or a trigger. But "drugs and alcohol" do not help anyone. My experience was that it sometimes made it worse and sometimes made it better. It seems to me that someone is doing these things to me...I smell skunk when there is none. I thought someone sent me the smell. Or maybe that is the way my mind perceives it. Probably the only logical explaination is that the smell would have to be there physically so when I can't see it my mind makes up an explanation. I think that I can hear people that I know and also people that I don't know even when they are not there. I think I must truly miss them alot or that they had a big impact on my life...so that any good advice I get from the "voices" seems to come from the paople I care about and love. One time I got a "voice" telling me in my baby girl's voice that I should trust in God. I was in a "could be a dangerous situation" when I heard it. I do believe in God, Life and Science. Love...ehhhh

No comments: