Monday, July 26, 2004

Thanks Auntie's :)

I think that Ablify is a scientific miracle. Compared to what my head used to do...this is great. Almost like there is no other "world". But Sunday was really bad. I thhought I must've forgotten to take the med...boy was it bad. But I took a little more. It was like not being on any medicationexcept for the paranoia. It was bad. Abilify has the least side affects and the best outcome but I have side affects. I vomited some blood andmy stomach still hurts. I know it is probably an ulcer. I haven't seen anything on side effects yet...if ya'll see anything let me know. Side effects to me...these things just seem stronger-- Stomache hurts, sleep less..but it seems to suffice, eyes blur.. I mean really blur up. . panic attacks pretty regular... and really strong..I get real scared..like something isn't at least once every 2 days. BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY THIS DRUG HELPS ME. I feel "REAL" again. I don't feel like a whole other world is beating me down all the time. I don't have to protect everyone I love from the voices. Or the hateful, disgustiong, things they say.
I am so tired.... :) I worked 13 hours today. And closed the store on my first day. And I did it. Always knew I could work and be proud again. Ya'll I won't ask Melvin to help me with money much unless I work. Good night. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad the first day went good. I am sooooo jealous that you are able to work!! Someday I want to own my own tech & repair business, but it's probably just a dream. But my doctor does think that someday I might be able to do some type of work. I'm not sure. I've got a long way to go...I've got to get control of things inside myself first.

Jennifer said...

Try the government loan thingy. It should work for a business. I gotta get ready.

Linda said...

Jenn, click on the main blog page, ABILIFY, it is a link to the website, and I think it listed side effects.