Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My episode...

I got frantic about 4 times today. I get real excited then I feel like I'm panicking about things that aren't there. Then I feel real depressed about it.
 
I am feeling real upset right now. When the paranoid stuff starts I get real paranoid about stuff that isn't even true. I don't want to lose Melvin but, if I do I can handle it. I lost my whole family before. So today I should try to show him how much I love him and then maybe it'll work out. This is the most wonderful man of all my life that I have ever known and I love him. Buut things haven't been there best since we found out it was Schizophrenia. I guess while we were dating I should have told him about the "voices" but I didn't. Never thought that I would tell anyone. AT ALL
 
We have been together just over a year now.

1 comment:

Linda said...

He is probably still getting used to the idea...absorbing all this may take time and adjustment. It can be really scary, has he ever been around mental illness before?