Thursday, November 04, 2004

About background noises...

I don't know if it's related at all, but my doctor thinks it's odd, when there's a fan on or anything that makes a steady sound like a fan or an engine or a vacuum, something like that, I hear very very faint music. Not anything I can distinguish words to or anything, just background instrumental music that I can just barely hear, like a whisper in the fan/motor/whatever. Goes away when it's turned off. No ringing of the ears or dizziness and my hearing is actually stronger than it should be, I hear things that most people don't. I do have trouble filtering sound though, and if I'm reading there can't be any noise at all or I cannot concentrate on what I'm reading, same if I'm doing something else that requires thinking, like working on a computer or trying to solve a math problem, etc. I wonder if it's related somehow.

Oddly enough, Dee's heard the music in the fan also.

No comments: