Monday, November 15, 2004

Life is hard...

It gets me down how hard things can be. I watched a movie about spousal abuse and now I feel distant. I am supposed to quit smoking cigars and I don't want to. I am trying to help my kids and I don't know what else to do. I feel kinda lost, I guess. Haven't been able to sleep good. I have been hearring things most of the time. I go to see my doctor tomorrow. My husband is there for me but I feel distant. The feelings that I got from the movie, I think. Things have been getting real loud with other sounds inside my head. Hear a lot of screaming lately. I feel like the whole world can hear my schizophrenia. And it bothers them and I can't do anything about it. So I smoke cigars. It makes me feel better. I feel like I have something left that is mine. It is time for my medication. I need to watch tv ...Some Law and Order.

No comments: