Monday, November 22, 2004

"Hiding..."

"Hiding" seems to be what caught my attention most about your dreams. I could be wrong and I mean no offense but it sounds like you are hiding something from yourself...but there is a place online for dream interpetation... I will get you a link. It is in MSN where the tarot card reader is for free.
It gets dark here at 4:45 pm now since the time changed. It is really weird.
I have noticed that at work I hear voices most of the time but at home I hardly hear them. I think it has a lot to do with how comfortable I am. The feeling of "home" calms me and the feeling at work is "busy". Not near as comfortable. But I don't feel safe at my job anymore and that is the trigger for the hearing "more" voices lately. It seems we have had a series of armed robberies across the city and I work in the city limits. The motel two doors down from us got robbed and then there were several a night for a week. They caught the armed robber but not the driver and a car that fits the description of the one the police were looking for was parked behind my store Saturday night. I wasn't scared when I went to confront the people in the car and tell them to leave even knowing that the armed robberies were still happening. But I get real nervous about the money. If I don't have enough to appease the robber would he get mad and shoot me. I am freaking out about this. But I have three days to not think about it, I hope.
It is playing hell on my schizophrenia.

No comments: