Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I didn't know

I did not know that panic attacks came from sudden changes in life. That would explain alot of stuff happening. Thanks Dear...It seems that alot of information that we give to each other actually does help me alot. I thought that other people would join this blog. People with mental problems that needed a place to go. You can't really tell other people all the feelings that you get even though it is not actually happening...they just don't understand. But I understand you and I hope you understand me. My two blogs help me soooo much. It is like medicine. I have to tell my therapist. Tried to make an appointment with her and they kept switching me from one secretary to another so I gotta do it in person. I can't believe neither secretary could make the darn appointment. --trying to curb my cussing-. I will tell her about this next time. She seems to think that I do good and am able to live normally. My work record speaks for itself. Not one call in. Haven't been sick yet but I get sick every winter...it has not failed me yet. I have started to have a bad skin problem. My skin has dry patches that crack and bleed. These patches are on my hands. It hurts ...and I will tell my doctor about it on the Dec. 9th appointment. Right now I bought a tube of Gold Bond Healing Lotion with alot of vitamins. But it may be a rash. I break out in tiny bubbles in a small patch and then it turns dry and cracks and bleeds. Never had anything like that before. Oh well...for right now.

No comments: