Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am married now.

I got married yesterday and I feel really good about it. That's alot to a schizoid. Sorry if you don't like the word but I can laugh about my issue sometimes. I spent most of the day yesterday getting use to the idea. Even though I knew for a while it was gonna happen. We got married in our blue jeans. No, I am not pregnant. We were originally there to get the marriage license and were getting pretty stressed about the cost of shoes for the dress and so on. I was anyway. When we saw a sign that stated "$53.00 for marriage license; $5.00 to get married". It seemed like all that stress would go away if we just went ahead and did this---and it did.
You probably understand what I am talking about. I had the dress but the pearls were the type that looked liked kids would play with. So my mother gave me some.. so on and so on and still hadn't had time to look for a pair of shoes to match the dress and the pearls. It just got more like a huge chore then something I wanted to do. So we figured it would all be cheaper and over with if we went ahead and got married. What a relief!!! It is all over finally. I want pictures taken in my dress though. Hehehe Some people can have it all.
We seem to put ourselves through so much trying to please other people. Or trying to do things we "think" would please everyone else. I got married in my old blue jeans. Take that Society!!!

No comments: