Thursday, August 12, 2004

Geodon

My new medicine is called Geodon. My son is still missing and life is not so good. But my Faith in God is still alive and I hope that I will never let that go. No matter what happens. I am so worried i don't know how I have made it so far. Going to the doctor today is just a faint blur. Like I am robotic... Thank God. This blog is truly helping me. I can let go af anger and worry at the touch of a button. And I can lay my head on this shoulder and it never gets tired of my problems. I left home when I was 15 and my son is 16..he is not pregnant which is a bonus. But I went through alot. And he already has too. That gives me a little hope. Maybe he won't be raped, beaten or killed. Please God watch over my son. Please. I know you won't let me down...you have never ever let me down...

No comments: