Friday, August 13, 2004

My life...

It has always seemed so hard. My son is missing..I will never survive if something happenend to him. I could never make it. Which doesn't seem so bad to me right. I think that when I die there'll be a huge smile on my face. A smile of relief. I could not make without my son here on this earth. I don't know what to do. I found a National Runaway Hotline though. I might call it. Sara and Lamar, the people taking care of Cory is not wanting to purt an APB out on him because then the Police have juristriction over him, as well as, the State of Georgia. Cory would go to YDC. What an ordeal to go through after running away. So I will be lucky if DFAC's doesn't get involved with Cory again. But I want him found and don't want him hurt or worse...so I want to put the APB out on him. And if he goes to YDC then at least he would not be running away again. Nor would he be endangering his life. But I also am on Sara and Lamar's side. I am definately conflicted. Oh yeah, before anything is said, let me explain this. The Police were called the day Cory did not get off the bus. And they have his ID and everything...but an APB can not be put out unless Sara and Lamar go to see a Juvenile Court Judge. He can issue one.
Right now i have to leave and walk 1.3 miles to Wal-Mart to catch a trolley that takes one hour to get me to work. All the time I will be fretting about Cory. I did it yesterday and I will do it today. I can stay busy at work.

No comments: