Wednesday, August 04, 2004

It's More Common...

It seems to be more common now, like a bout of tonsils that need taken out. So I wonder what they will be able to do with it in the future. Right now, I am having some trouble talking sometimes... like my tongue don't wanna work. Melvin says the change in me is definately better...but I am worried about the tongue "swelling". I go to the Doctor next week and I will list out the problems. and that the "raped" pain...seems to have went down in amount of times during a week but seems to last longer. I don't know if I am worse or better. Over-all I feel better about myself and inside but some things make me feel real sick.
At least I am not screaming at nobody anymore. Meds....Great for the most part. :)
I am just now able to send Tina her birthday present. I have also notified my lawyer and asked his advice on the lawsuit. This will tell me if he has the heart to do it.
Thanks Aunt Linda for the Article...It is a shame that this is so common now...but they have a lot of "better" medicines. Two kinds of medicines for "psychotic features". Anti-psychotic and psychotic. There is a difference. Love.

No comments: