Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My son ran away...

My son ran away yesterday from school, he is 16 years old and knows alot of people. I wasn't positively sure that he had run away until last night. I am so completely anxious and hurting, and have been praying. Soon I will get my answers. I will keep my Faith that God will watch over my son. He is still missing. But there is definate proof that he has run away. I pray that he will find hes way home, where he can be safe. He is a tough boy, and like most teemagers believes that he can "whoop" anything. He is very tough though. I know God is watching for him. and suddenly I have been alot calmer lately. These past few hours. My son is blonde and is strong about 5ft 7inches. He wears baggy clothes which are in style today...the "hood" look. He is still in his home state. But I won't say where until I have to. There are people who prey on boys like my son. Real Sicko's. I should go. Handling this has been hard and I suddenly feel uncomfortable at the computer. On edge, like there should be something I can do. I don't know the people he hangs with. But others do. He did not live with me. He lived with his Aunt and Uncle. They love him very much. God will watch over him, I know he will. I felt a sudden sadness about the time he left his school and ran away. And there are plenty of times, several a day, that I feel a sudden panic, something that he is seeing or doing. I don't think he was into drugs or alcohol...maybe alcohol.... I almost hope he makes a mistake that the Police will be there for. My prayers to you...Cory, Lea and Tina.

No comments: