Friday, August 13, 2004

On Geodon

This site is for Pyschological issues and I guess one thing that I want tnoted is that the last medication I took was Abilify. I had blurred vision, tongue swelling and involuntary muscle tremors...noticeable to anyone who could see it. I have been off Abilify for about a week now...doctor's order's. But I did go to my appointment yesterday afternoon. I am now using Geodon for symptons of my schizophrenia. I watched some patient testimonies and out of all three...2 of them have a speech impairmant and one even has trouble with his left side I think. I already have a speech problem that came with the Abilify. It probably won't go away. I will probably have more physical problems as I go along...it is just something else that I have to decide and deal with ...with the schizophrenia and it's medicines. Another drop in the bucket. But my head is getting help.

No comments: